Tuesday, June 11, 2013

By chance

Meaning of By Chance (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/by+chance)
a.       The unknown and unpredictable element in happenings that seems to have no assignable cause.
b.      A favorable set of circumstances; an opportunity.
c.       To find or meet accidentally; happen upon.
d.      Without plan; accidentally.

Even after you have read the meaning of this word, it’s highly ambiguous. As for things to happen, you have to do some efforts. You can’t sit at home and expect amazing things to happen in your life. You have to go out, try random/different things, encourage yourself for new experiences and you should have that young spirit in your heart for it to happen. When you think and do these things, life gives you many beautiful things, you meet great people and have experiences BY CHANCE.

Even if you get something bad out of it, it will help you some day for sure.I understood the meaning of this word from my group of buddies in college. They taught me how to live unpredictably and I will always be glad that I did that. Like a Phoenix, we have to burn our patterned lives many times for a new beginning.
Points a, b, c and d happens in everybody’s life but only few of us understand the meaning of it and are ready to pursue it. We have our own fears, inhibitions for the new beginnings as they are always difficult/painful/unpredictable. For me the best way to explore, is by meeting different people, from different work backgrounds, cultures etc .  So that I could know what beautiful experiences I am missing in my life.
Everybody has its own way of thinking but I can only share the experiences and views I have.
 I will love to hear your stories/experiences/views. You can write to me also ravishsehgal1985@gmail.com.
Have a happy and a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment